A Personal Blog on Bicycle Transportation and DIY Projects

Kurt vise restoration

I started working on restoring the vise. The process seemed pretty straight forward using electrolysis for the rust removal. I put a nice coat of hammerite over the parts. I figure about a week after letting the paint harden, it can come back together.

20120116-213617.jpg

20120116-213630.jpg

20120116-213639.jpg

20120116-213648.jpg

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s